We are Hiring
We're looking for an E-commerce Specialist to join our Sales team and play a key role in Planning, executing customer specific activities, setting activity KPIs and preparing pre and post activity assessment.
Education: Preferably Business administration or any related field
Major: Marketing or any relevant field
Experience: 2- 3 years of experience preferably in E-commerce, technology startups, FMCGS
Previous experience in an e-commerce role or Key Account management
Excellent Arabic and English
- Plan and execute customer specific activities, set activity KPIs prepare pre and post activity assessment.
- Implement Go to market strategy with cross functional teams (Marketing â Operations â Supply chainâ¦).
- Analyze both -sellout data and come out with key actions to drive performance
- Stay up to date on new e-commerce trends and opportunities for business growth and implement action plans accordingly.
- Conduct market visits and work with operations team to execute the MSL/perfect store strategy.
- Support e-commerce objectives by acting as a liaison between the channel, internal stakeholders, and customers.
- Convert brand plans and growth drivers into tailored channel and customer-focused initiatives by identifying growth opportunities.
- Identify shopper and category insights within the channel and ensure that these are taken executed accordingly.
- Track and monitor all competitor activities, create, and execute action plan.
- Ensure customers are updated with the latest price lists/visuals/tools.
- Follow up on customer payments and ensure payments are settled on time.
FRONERI Sales Office, New Cairo
Excellent communication skills
Analytical and problem solving skills
Good organization skills
Excellent teamwork skills