We are Hiring
Events and activations Senior Supervisor
The events and activations Senior Supervisor will be responsible about the on ground activations events in terms of locking financial deals, coming up with new opportunities within the events and activations sector as well as working on handling all the logistics of events and activations.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any related field.
Major: Marketing or any relevant field
Experience: minimum 4 years of experience in events and activations or Horeca channel management in terms of locking financial deals, coming up with new opportunities within the events and activations sector, working on handling all the logistics of events and activations.
Excellent Arabic and English
Ability to multi-task
Drive for results
- Come up with the Events and activations sub-channel plan for 2023, and work against ensuring the plan is implemented to generate incremental growth within this sub-channel and achieve Targets.
- Come up with new and creative ideas that can be implemented in Egyptian market.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationship
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Handle all logistics of events and activations from sending out the financial deal and locking it to putting the project on ground with the right brand Image.
- Come up with new opportunities within the events and activations sub-channel which include opening new sub-channels or models to pursue events in.
- Oversee the work of the social media and operations teams.
- Identify, contact, and meet with potential sponsors.
- Design benefit packages according to the scope of each event.
- Prepare the events and activations budgeting according to the needs of each stakeholder.
FRONERI Sales Office, New Cairo