Are you a finance inspired expert? Energetic Guru of analytics and numbers?! FRONERI Egypt is looking to hire a Financial Analyst to join our finance team! Join us now & take part in bringing excitement to consumers and customers. Disclaimer: FRONERI is an equal opportunity company that does not discriminate against any job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Major: Finance or Economics
Experience: 1 - 2 years of experience in Financial Analysis or Management accounting
Proficient in Microsoft Excel
Preferably FMCG Finance Background
- Study the company's financial position and issues periodic reports financial status.
- Support FP&A activities which includes establishing financial commitments, budget versus actual analysis, and provide financial insights to the business partners.
- Drive standardization and streamline reporting of review decks, consolidation templates, and support automation of all financial packages.
- Coordinate the establishment of budget reporting programs.
- Analyze and reviews all cost accounting procedures together with other statistical and routine reports.
- Direct the preparation and issuance of the company's annual report.
- Analyze studies of general economic, business, and financial conditions and their impact on the business.
- Evaluate and recommends business partnering opportunities.
- Prepare reports and analyses financial data in a suitable form, clear and submitted to senior management to assist in making appropriate decisions.
- Prepare reports to other department managers these reports contains financial position of each department and help in developing their plans in order to organize and coordinate work with them to create the concept of cooperate action.
- Plan, organize and follow-up the financial policies of the company in order to increase the collection of receivables and control expenses.
FRONERI Egypt Factory, 6th October
Excellent numerical & analytical skills
Excellent time management and organizational skills
Excellent communication skills
Ability to work under pressure
High level of integrity