Senior Packaging Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Packaging engineer to support our Ice Cream Packaging innovation, sustainability, and productivity initiatives. In this role, the candidate will identify and apply new & existing packaging materials/technologies towards the development of innovative new products, and the enhancement of existing products.
Strong Communication skills
Strong project management skills
Strong attention to details
Excellent team-working skills
Excellent Problem-solving skills
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and consumer driven environment
- Utilizes key packaging technologies and developments within the packaging industry
- Understands the nature and function of each packaging material and its reaction with surroundings.
- Demonstrates ability to leverage packaging developments to optimize overall system cost and efficiency.
- Identifies potential cost savings and collaborate with cross functional teams and suppliers
- Defines and seeks out best practices, leveraging experience and knowledge from across Global R&D teams
- Leads complex packaging innovation and value engineering projects from idea charter to marketplace delivery
- Actively seeks and independently develops creative technical solutions for problems
- Applies all needed quality & safety standards from design to full launch for all packaging.
- Works effectively within crossfunctional teams, demonstrating strong functional expertise to overcome barriers and deliver initiatives with excellence
- Works with PDM & JD Edwards as well as other packaging software such as AUTOCAD & Multipack
FRONERI EGYPT FACTORY, 6th of October
Education: Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering
Major: Industrial, Production, Manufacturing, Mechatronics, Materials , etc.
Experience: 3- 5 years of experience within the FMCG field.
Excellent user of software applications (AUTOCAD, Multipack)