We are looking for an experienced Packaging Engineer to play a key role in all technical packaging activities within our factory. The candidate will be responsible for all project activity occurring within the packaging area, delivering cost saving initiatives and continuous improvement.
Strong communication skills
Strong attention to details
Excellent organizational skills
Excellent team-working skills
Excellent Problem-solving skills
- Responsible for packaging development including innovation and renovation for all company primary and secondary products as well as storage.
- Responsible for all packaging technical knowledge & specifications.
- Understands the nature and function of each packaging material and its reaction with surroundings.
- Designs all needed drawings for different packaging.
- Coordinates internally and externally with different stakeholders including suppliers and company related functions for all packaging projects.
- Applies all needed quality & safety standards from design to full launch for all packaging.
- Seeks costsaving initiatives for packaging.
- Works with PDM & JD Edwards as well as other packaging software such as AUTOCAD & Multipack.
- Runs trials for all developed packaging materials (internal & external) in coordination with suppliers and production.
FRONERI EGYPT FACTORY, 6th of October
Education: Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering
Major: Industrial, Production, Manufacturing, Mechatronics, Materials , etc.
Experience: 1- 2 years of experience within the FMCG field.
Excellent user of software applications (MS office, AUTOCAD)